David Wayne Plunkett Tag

David Wayne Plunkett – DEC Alumni

On April 3, 2015, at his home in Rock Hill, SC, David Wayne Plunkett was gravely injured when a propane gas container exploded.  Chelsea, his wife and the mother of their 14-month old daughter, Catherine, had been in the kitchen when David had gone outside, saying...

CONNECT WITH US and see what students and faculty are up to!

 


INSTAGRAM


• DEC
• TOM SAVINI’S MUE PROGRAM
• CREATIVE PROGRAMS
• COSMETOLOGY ACADEMY


YOUTUBE


FLIKR


TWITTER